Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - devour the day

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Asterion

At the moon-colored mare’s greeting to the gull – perhaps the most earnest of any to come across her yet – Asterion couldn’t help but grin, and he angles nearer to Felwood so that the bird can stretch out a wide wing, her dark feather-tips brushing the mare’s shoulder soft as a whisper.

Her words, though, make the bay stallion laugh. “A kindness you may regret in time,” he says, though there is no malice in his words. The first few days had been strange ones, but now he and the Pallas’ gull were as close as a cloud and its shadow.

The Regent relaxes into the brief silence, content as she considers to simply take in the morning. Here at the cusp of fall the leaves were just beginning to turn, the air was starting to promise something cooler. It is startling to think he has now been here for more than a year.

A dark ear flicks toward her when she speaks again, and Asterion’s gaze follows, his own expression faded into a softer kind of smile. “Wisely spoken,” he tells her. “I think you would enjoy meeting my sister, Florentine – she shares your philosophy. If we’re lucky and you’re willing, she may still be at court.”

He is content to walk beside her, wherever her feet draw her – but he would be just as glad to lead her to the city, with its towers rising smoothly up into the dawn.  

@Felwood gonna wrap it here for him - it was a pleasure to write with you, and I look forward to seeing her around (and threading again soon :) )

if you'll be my star*

Messages In This Thread
devour the day - by Felwood - 06-30-2018, 02:22 AM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-02-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: devour the day - by Felwood - 07-02-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-02-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: devour the day - by Felwood - 07-02-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-05-2018, 12:27 PM
RE: devour the day - by Felwood - 07-05-2018, 02:18 PM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-06-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: devour the day - by Felwood - 07-14-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-18-2018, 10:19 AM