Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dirty valentine

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 99 — Threads: 13
Signos: 1,000
Inactive Character

HE MOTIONED ME TO THE SKY,
There’s warmth curling in her chest and flushing across her cheeks, easily shown beneath pale fur that hid very little from anyone who paid close enough attention. She’s all loose angles and bright eyes, relaxed from the alcohol that pools in her stomach and burns at her throat, her heart pounding a bass-tempo rhythm in her throat.

There’s something darker in her eyes when she meets Mari’s gaze and sees how molten the gun-metal has become, something hungry and primal that lurked beneath the carefully-kept edges of the pale girl. Her returning smile is toothy and predatory, something akin to a rough purr leaving her throat as she leans closer to the Commander, close enough that their shoulders are pressed tightly against each other.

She leans closer still, her lips just barely brushing the skin beneath Mari’s ear, her words a throaty, secretive murmur that she knows she shouldn’t be saying even as they leave her lips.

“Maybe I do, Commander.”

It’s equal parts a line drawn in the sand, a taunt meant to see just how far she can push the commander, and a truthful confession masked behind youthful bravado and a shot of liquid courage. Her leonine tail curls as if with a mind of its own, lightly brushing against Marisol’s ankle, wrapping loosely around her leg as she feigns ignorance of such teasing movement -- even if the spark in her pale eyes betrays her own attempts at casual.
I HEARD HEAVEN & THE THUNDER CRY.

@Marisol

Messages In This Thread
dirty valentine - by Marisol - 07-11-2018, 05:18 PM
RE: dirty valentine - by Theodosia - 07-11-2018, 06:23 PM
RE: dirty valentine - by Marisol - 07-12-2018, 03:14 AM
RE: dirty valentine - by Theodosia - 07-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: dirty valentine - by Marisol - 07-14-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: dirty valentine - by Theodosia - 07-17-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: dirty valentine - by Marisol - 07-21-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: dirty valentine - by Theodosia - 07-21-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: dirty valentine - by Marisol - 07-25-2018, 04:30 PM