Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - home I want to get this right;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jezanna

The pygmy dragons were mischievous, and Jezanna was careful to not let them get too close to her ivory silk sash, knowing they would more than happily run off with it if she wore it too loose. Regardless, little creatures of every colour bounded between stalls, jumping across backs, and more than one found they liked to use her antlers as a perch. The midnight woman could not help but smile with their antics, reveling in the life that had come to the markets since their arrival. This place was a thing of beauty she could never forget.

She swung her head around at the spoken greeting, eyes of silver landing on a faintly familiar form the color of fire and soot. There was a spark of recognition in her gaze as it fluttered over the extension of his neck, the grin shaping his lips, and she was drawn back to the meeting that had all but torn the court apart. He had been there, standing tall and wielding words like knives. Jezanna remembered the accusations he had claimed, and the ones spoken against him, but she had not seen him since then. She can only imagine he must have left with the reminder of dragon fire pushing him along the way.

“Hello,” Jezanna said at last, returning the greeting with a gentle smile, dipping her head slightly as she glanced around. “It is more beautiful a night than these streets have seen in many weeks.” The truth lingered like a fog, brushing across their legs. These streets had turned into courtroom and a jail cell, had been abandoned and emptied. Perhaps now than the gates were open once more things would change. Just maybe, they would improve in time. “It’s Acton, yes?” she had an affinity for names, and recalled that his had been spoken once in derisiveness during that meeting.

"Speaking."

@Acton aahh it's not great but I'm excited to finally do this thread!

Messages In This Thread
home I want to get this right; - by Acton - 07-14-2018, 11:12 AM
RE: home I want to get this right; - by Jezanna - 08-21-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: home I want to get this right; - by Acton - 09-03-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: home I want to get this right; - by Jezanna - 09-06-2018, 02:57 PM
RE: home I want to get this right; - by Acton - 09-25-2018, 02:03 PM