Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - IMPORTANT - [MEETING] ~ When ages fall.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Valkyr

VALKYR
from the land of ice and snow

What a strange thing, to be called in to a meeting after so long, to finally lay eyes on the entire regime. She had done so much wandering that she had lost track of the court she called home. Now she gazed upon them all, blinking golden eyes as she listened, as she heard the breaths of the crowd and the voice of their Sovereign and then...? And then the call for change. The announcement of a change of power. It was sudden, and strange, but there was no uneasiness about it. Perhaps it was something that was coming for a little bit now, she would not know.

Valkyr spared a glance around the crowd as they spoke to one another, as there were cries of acceptance, and she could not see her mother or father. Perhaps they had other business somewhere, or perhaps they were caught up in something. Black tipped ears went back as she gazed up at the regime, and her head bowed slightly while she listened.

Asterion. She would have to remember that, and perhaps speak to him.

Her age now allowed her to become a warrior, a fighter, to properly take her place in the court. There is silence for a moment, before she finally stepped up, pushing through the crowd with sure steps, coming to a halt near the edge. "I am Valkyr, daughter of Rannveig and Máni. I humbly request for the position of Warrior, Asterion, so I may train and become one of your finest, and help Terrastella where I can."

@any

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT - [MEETING] ~ When ages fall. - by Relic - 08-19-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: IMPORTANT - [MEETING] ~ When ages fall. - by Asterion - 08-19-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: IMPORTANT - [MEETING] ~ When ages fall. - by Valkyr - 08-19-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: IMPORTANT - [MEETING] ~ When ages fall. - by Auru - 08-19-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: IMPORTANT - [MEETING] ~ When ages fall. - by Asterion - 09-03-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: IMPORTANT - [MEETING] ~ When ages fall. - by Fiona - 09-04-2018, 04:14 PM