Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Site Wide Plot  - we're gonna start a fight

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Teiran

i'm meaner than my demons, i'm bigger than these bones

Teiran had walked the snow covered streets as long as she could once things got bad, making sure nobody was wandering around frozen and alone. Then even she had made her way inside, for her mechanical disconnect from the world in times of strife could only carry her so far in the bitter cold. She'd found herself in a room filled with the discontent masses, murmurs reaching her ears as she stood inconspicuously among the crowd. Her sage green eyes saw everything, though they were cold as the air had become outside.

When the argument started, Teiran's eyes looked over, militaristic and not interested at all in the reason for their squabble. She lifted her head and oh, she was so much smaller than them but there was no fear in her. Before she could react however, another shoved his way between them, his threats snapping at their throats. She might have laughed if there was any understanding of irony in her bones. As it was, she knew that Solterrans, perhaps more than anyone, did not like being told what to do. He is lucky that the two men go their separate ways. She does not know this man's face and all Teiran can think is that a stranger is either very unlucky to be stuck here in this storm, or they are unlucky to be stuck with him. She decided to keep an eye on him.

It was not long before he spoke up again, his words filling the space around them. This time, the rose hued warrior said her own piece among the din of uprising talk. "I could put a knife through your neck before you even make it out of the door," and it is not a threat but a promise. The hardened steel glinting of her eyes is like a knife, a warning to those who seemed to be the most vocal with their plans. She would not let savages breed in her presence, spreading their damning, dissenting ideas like a plague. They would yield, or she would make them.

"Speaking."

@Jahin She's a bundle of joy

Messages In This Thread
we're gonna start a fight - by Random Events - 08-19-2018, 04:35 PM
RE: we're gonna start a fight - by Jahin - 08-27-2018, 03:49 PM
RE: we're gonna start a fight - by Teiran - 09-04-2018, 04:28 PM
RE: we're gonna start a fight - by Makeda - 09-04-2018, 07:02 PM
RE: we're gonna start a fight - by Jahin - 09-22-2018, 02:08 PM