Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Laid Bare [Reichenbach]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

R E I C H E N B A C H

[Image: UFckO5G.png]

LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN -

In a rustle of silk and ebony tresses, Camdis lowered his vast and muscular frame to the cold marble floor. Reichenbach watched with an amused smile, shaking his great head and murmuring like honey;

"You never need bow before me, Camdis. I am not that kind of King"

As the words left his mouth he smiled - a warm, brash kind of thing that bloomed like heat in the colossal chamber. Reichenbach would never stand in opulence and wealth while his people toiled, never allow his hands to grow soft and weak while theirs were dirty and calloused. No, what wealth came to Denocte would be made from the sweat of his brow, the strength of his back and the bloodied fists he wielded like swords. His gaze was positively wolfish as he listened to Camdis Lohir, a pleased expression crossing his handsome face as he weighed the other mans words.

"The pleasure is mine -"

The word pleasure rolled off his tongue dangerously, a smoke filled promise of what, exactly, his war-worn, rough hands could do. 

"It's Reichenbach, Reich to friends... which now involves you, if you should choose to stay with us." 

His voice rolled through the room like far off thunder, a gleam entering his argent gaze as he cast a keen eye over the man before him. He would soon need to fill all the positions of his court, and finding the right members of Denocte to lead alongside him was a task Reichenbach did not take lightly. The men and women of his court were to be leaders of their society - the lives of Denocte depended on how they handled situations both dire and fortunate. Camdis Lohir did not look like a man that would weaken in times of darkness. 

"Camdis.." he began, turning to gaze out at the starlit sky for a moment before continuing "What was it that brought you to Denocte? I don't ask for your history, you can keep those secrets to yourself -" a swift wink and grin "-but I'd like to know why you chose to live here - the city of starlight."

The city of dreams, of gypsies and thieves and fire-dancers, of starlight, shadows and smoke. It was a question he would ask all of the candidates he spoke to - did their heart thrum with the beat of this city as his did?

@Camdis IN LOVE <3 

Messages In This Thread
Laid Bare [Reichenbach] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Laid Bare [Reichenbach] - by Reichenbach - 06-28-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Laid Bare [Reichenbach] - by Camdis - 06-28-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Laid Bare [Reichenbach] - by Reichenbach - 06-30-2017, 09:26 AM
RE: Laid Bare [Reichenbach] - by Camdis - 07-04-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: Laid Bare [Reichenbach] - by Reichenbach - 07-07-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: Laid Bare [Reichenbach] - by Camdis - 07-11-2017, 12:20 PM