Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Moonlight walking, I smell your softness

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Veer

veer
It will stop your breath, how cruel I can be.
But you understand, don’t you?

V
eer feels a bloom of something that might be a little like satisfaction when she drinks of all the spaces around him like an offering. She sips at him like blood and drags her ribbons across him as if he is a knife. He wonders if she wants to know if she can still feel pain. And he promises, in feathers that fall around them like rain, that he would be happy to show her. He would etch scripture into her flesh with bones if she let him.

She could be his religion and he her god.

So of course he lets her taste of him and drag her fangs down his skin as if he might be impressed by her violence. He's not of course, he is the only violence this night. And oh! The hunger in him boils sinks through his body like molten gold. He could be a statue for how still he stands under her touches. Only his feathers and his gold chains sing for her ribbons and her kisses.

His smile is bright on his face, brighter than the moon, when he looks down, down, down at her. “Such cold words to describe love. How sad.” Veer folds his feathers down and one tucks to his side and one slams down against her. “But it's not cold.” When he catches a falling rose-petal between his teeth it tastes both sweet and bitter on his tongue.

He swallows it.

“Love is like swallowing the sun.” What he wants to say is that love is like swallowing him whole, like being eaten from the inside out. It tastes like gold and wealth and copper (metallic like blood). He wants to say that he knows how like the sun he feels.

A part of him wonders if she can taste the sand on him, taste the heat that wants to melt her flesh from bone (and see all the secrets inside her). He could make a masterpiece of her then-- a pyre.

But then like all women she pushes and pushes and pretends that he is made for anything but destruction; her destruction. He breaks her kiss with teeth, pulling at her lips like a wolf fretting at a bone. “You're right.” The feathers of his wings are not loving now, they are hungry. Najjad snaps his beak and eats silently at the sudden weight in the air around them.

But of course even as he pulls away Veer still thinks and counts, mine, mine, mine.

“I never would.” It's all he says before him and Najjad turn and walk into the darkness of the mountain garden. The dissolve into the darkness easier than two bright, golden things should.

@Euryale | "speaks" | notes: <3
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Euryale - 12-02-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Veer - 12-04-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Euryale - 12-06-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Veer - 12-09-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Euryale - 12-18-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Veer - 01-01-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Euryale - 01-09-2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Veer - 02-09-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Euryale - 02-15-2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Veer - 02-28-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Moonlight walking, I smell your softness - by Euryale - 03-04-2019, 08:12 AM