Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - like a black stone falling,

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Moira - -
where you go, i shall follow

Interlocked, interwoven, they are two pale threads in a grand tapestry unwinding about them, the weavers still weaving and their lives still lengthening. Diamonds sparkle as they fall to the ground, bouncing below their feet and quickly forgotten as the young drake ties them together in another sweeping, intricate knot that is just as unbreakable as Moira's adoration, love and devotion the unicorn. Slowly her eyes widen, honey and ochre brightening until it seems they glow, glow with the magic and hope that Denocte represents. Glow with the hidden stories and long history outsiders do not yet know, are not allowed to learn of. Glow with the fires of a better future and the knowledge, the pure, unhindered belief that Isra will help raise them up.

Is this, the phoenix wonders, what it's like to be a part of something that is bigger, that loves you for you, that has seen your weaknesses and accepts you despite your shortcomings? Agitation, upended emotions, worry - all of it vanishes in a puff of laughter as the spire rises higher and higher, as Isra whispers quietly an offering.

The Empress stands before Moira as she is - the ruler of this wonderful place that has grown in the pegasus' heart. She stands before her as another woman, but more than that... Isra stands before the phoenix woman set ablaze in the purifying light of Gizelle's home as a dreamer and reaches back to offer her those same dreams. Dreams they will blaze and forge together, dreams that will coalesce in the beautiful tones of a symphony, dreams that will be as unending as the heavens above them even after Caligo's fall. Dreams... hopes that the Tonnerre child is eager to help make.

It is not sorrow that slips from her now but jubilation and merriment. It echoes off that glass spire and the walls unfolding in marvelous mutli-colors around them, bouncing from surface to surface like a singer's sultry yowl. With each echoing sound she nods, a smile warmer than the sun blossoming to match the beauty of her Empress.

Stepping forward, nearer her dearest companion in Denocte, the phoenix dips her head, bows low with the purr of the dragon to whom she wings. Upon raising, her head is tilted high, her eyes full of mischief and aspirations; when her voice rings out, it rings true and soft. A smoky sound, a grateful sound, but an acceptance nonetheless. "How can I deny one who offers something so wholesome? Isra of Denocte, Empress to the land I call home, and my dearest friend... Would you allow me, I will serve in your court as your Emissary. Together we shall welcome all the dreamers of Novus into a brighter world where there is no war, where sickness is wiped from the streets and where laughter rings as true as a person's heart. For as long as you'll have me, Empress Isra of Denocte, I will be your companion through this walk of our lives."

"Speaking."
credits @Isra

Messages In This Thread
like a black stone falling, - by Isra - 12-03-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: like a black stone falling, - by Moira - 01-16-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: like a black stone falling, - by Isra - 01-19-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: like a black stone falling, - by Moira - 02-10-2019, 03:50 AM
RE: like a black stone falling, - by Isra - 02-15-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: like a black stone falling, - by Moira - 02-18-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: like a black stone falling, - by Isra - 02-23-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: like a black stone falling, - by Moira - 03-11-2019, 01:07 AM