Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - put an axe in my baby's head

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Veer

veer
It will stop your breath, how cruel I can be.
But you understand, don’t you?

V
eer watches her come alive and bare her metaphorical teeth at him, and something in him grows dark and almost bitter. Beneath all his glitter and gold he feels like a wolf who has just discovered that all the rabbits in the world have shriveled up and died. Najjad growls low as the strange feeling spirals between them and the rumble echoes like a storm in the hollows of his beak.

He tries to swallow it down and smile as wickedly as the world expects a god to smile.

“I'm not in the habit of gutting children.” There's something uneasy in the way he settles his feathers at his side and the way his eyes shift darkly behind his mask. It's as if he's trying to whittle down the sharpest of his edges to something only as dangerous as the dull  blade of a well used guillotine. “But perhaps,” His molten gaze catches on the closeness of her shoulders and then the steady whirl of the bat her side. “you are in the habit of bashing in the skulls of men.”.

When he laughs then it falls like a taunt and echoes sharply in the hall. Around them a few eyes snag on the golden stallion covered in jewels and he smiles at those wandering gazes (of course they stare at a universe of a stallion).

Veer is not a bright dead thing. He is brightest of all the living things-- brighter than a deity and their ancient religions.

But she is a clever girl, and he smiles to see something dangerous spark behind her mask. A stone, he knows, is a deadly thing when it's wielded like a blunt, heavy blade. “Care for a drink?” Each of his teeth flash like diamonds in his smile when he flicks his tail towards the table piled with sweets and drinks that surely, by now, have been spiked.

“Or are you afraid of where a black hole might lead if you were foolish enough to fall into one?” Veer can't help but want to see how sharp the edges of all her cold stone could be.

@Apolonia | "speaks" | notes: <3
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
put an axe in my baby's head - by Apolonia - 12-05-2018, 02:11 PM
RE: put an axe in my baby's head - by Veer - 12-09-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: put an axe in my baby's head - by Apolonia - 12-21-2018, 10:02 PM
RE: put an axe in my baby's head - by Veer - 01-01-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: put an axe in my baby's head - by Apolonia - 01-08-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: put an axe in my baby's head - by Veer - 01-19-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: put an axe in my baby's head - by Apolonia - 02-18-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: put an axe in my baby's head - by Veer - 03-01-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: put an axe in my baby's head - by Apolonia - 03-08-2019, 11:41 PM