Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the have-its and the have-nots

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

A wry smile curled her lips just slightly. A hawk in its element was sure to be deadly, but they found themselves deep within the crows’ own nest - while Denocte was now ruled by a far different hand, play the wrong card and you might still find a blade pressed firmly against your throat. Having already met Raum, even a woman of Avdotya’s calibre could appreciate a talent such as theirs... and yet she did not argue her company’s point. Should it come to anything, experience was a valuable teacher (and she certainly wouldn’t be adverse to a free show).

At the mare’s question, she merely rolled her shoulders with nonchalance. ”I don’t often venture into the Capitol, I must admit. This was simply the best medium the Mors had to offer.” It was true, there really was not a lot one could work with in a desert; however, she happened to leave more detail out of her story and that was entirely intentional. ”I am but a wandering disciple of Solis, there is little need for fear in my line of work lest it born from His mighty fury.” The usual blaze that burned in her eyes was but a warm glow as she spoke to Vendetta, emulating the quiet identity she had just created for herself. She was a viper under the guise of a gentle lamb, and she looked to the other mare with feigned interest. ”Are you a follower of his as well?”

Her attention then fell to the crowd that was spread out before them, countless faces that mingled easily with one another. Some engaged in conversation, others indulged themselves in a languid dance, it was indeed tame, as Vendetta had described it. ”I suppose there could be more to it all,” Avdotya agreed, nodding as she did so, ” but I do believe Denocte’s new Queen holds very different values than its prior King once had. She is no Reichenbach.” She chuckled, then found herself taking a hearty swig from the drink that sat idly in the grasp of her telepathy. Laughter did not come naturally to a snake.

@vendetta

image © aapex

Messages In This Thread
the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-05-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 12-10-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-12-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 12-17-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-30-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 02-18-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 03-01-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 03-04-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 03-09-2019, 03:31 PM