Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the have-its and the have-nots

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

It seemed the hook she had cast was not meant to find its quarry tonight.

As she realized this, a poisonous scowl nearly befell those smiling lips, its sharpened nails trying desperately to peel away the feigned pleasantness. It was a shame Vendetta had not taken so quickly to her story, it had been a while since she was last able to play this game... nevertheless, Avdotya did not disrobe herself from the identity she’d created. ”Perhaps... but I doubt you are of much relevance to him, then. Why seek the benefits of the non-pious when there are better to choose from.” A smile still remained so sweetly upon her face, and not once did she turn her head to make eye-contact. but it was it seemed she was letting slip the venom that lingered behind her facade.

Eventually the woman’s attention shifted to the details of their surroundings, of which there few. This room in particular was quite simple - elegant, but simple. There was nothing but black and white, drawing more focus to the attendees rather than the room itself. It could be assumed that was the purpose of it, to draw all eyes to the most extravagant of guests, and Avdotya could not help but agree with the other mare’s observation. Of course, she did not know Isra well enough to truly believe the Night Queen was living in a world of fantasy.

”I imagine one does not gain a position of such power on a path paved of naivety.”  She finally replied. The viper knew this well enough; Solterra’s crown was hers to refuse once upon a time, and it had not been brought to her on a silver platter. ”These worlds of hers could surely serve great purpose outside of the trivial merriment she has created for us this evening.” Avdotya’s eyes finally drifted from the crowd that danced before them, soon settling on the red that peeked out from behind Vendetta’s mask. ”I’m sure you would agree.”

@vendetta
I'm so sorry this took so long, I'm going to try my darnedest to keep up better!

image © aapex

Messages In This Thread
the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-05-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 12-10-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-12-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 12-17-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-30-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 02-18-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 03-01-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 03-04-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 03-09-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 05-06-2019, 03:17 PM