Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a temple by the sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black

tonight she feels no sin nor hunger. tonight she only feels beauty and grace. euryale calantha listens to the young boy's words and nods quietly when he finishes his sentence. at the proposal of him allowing her visitation to his cave-home, a soft innocent laugh touches her viperine lips. a husky breath of graceful female allure. "sometimes, i prefer the pines, as opposed to caves. and moonlight instead of sunlight," a soft breeze weaves through the huntress' pale lushly-heavy curls, delicately ruffling euryale's too-long hair against the dancing moonlight.

the lakeshore ripples beneath silver-eerie starlight. the night teems with the song of crickets. "i can't remember having any parents either," is the last of euryale's words before pan disappears with a playful goodbye. perhaps it is better this way.  perhaps it is better that she remembers nearly nothing, for the darkness that consumes euryale is infinite, and each day that ticks on, threatens to devour more and more pieces of her subconscious memories.  for a moment euryale watches him leave. for a moment euryale waits by the shore of the lake, before she too, disappears into the darkness of the night. a lithe flash of crimson against the twinkling blackness of starlight.

@Pan
thank you for such a lovely thread, sorry this was short

If I look hard enough into the settin' sun
My love will laugh with me before the mornin' comes

Messages In This Thread
a temple by the sea - by Euryale - 12-06-2018, 12:01 AM
RE: a temple by the sea - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 05:33 AM
RE: a temple by the sea - by Euryale - 01-21-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: a temple by the sea - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: a temple by the sea - by Euryale - 02-22-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: a temple by the sea - by Pan - 02-27-2019, 02:11 PM
RE: a temple by the sea - by Euryale - 03-03-2019, 09:45 PM