Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I AM A MARBLE MAN

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

AVDOTYA

you think i'll be the dark sky so you can be the bright star?

I'LL 

SWALLOW

YOU 

WHOLE

The sea was no place for a desert dweller; it was all blues and greens, fluid and cold in its liquid embrace. It was alien to a woman born to sand and sun, a serpent woven by the unrelenting hand of the great Mors. Indeed, this room did not sing to her desire as it would if its walls had been guilded with gold and the orbs filled with sand - but then again, Avdotya was not here seeking the comforts of home.

She glided easily through the room, looking spectacularly out of place in her sprawl of yellows and reds, watching wordlessly as the masquerade went on around her. Her attention slipped in and out of conversations when they interested her, though she found herself consistently disappointed by the excessive dryness of them all. It was verbal fluff, nothing worth her time (as she should have expected in such a public environment, but stupidity flourished in all places). Thus, the viper drifted away from the crowds in favour of the various drinks that awaited consumption.

As she made her way there, her ear caught the stray mumblings of a pale man who seemed just as enthralled with the party as she was. ”That may be the only thing this event has going for it.” Avdotya drawled in passing, the sharpness of her feral tongue as distinct as ever. It was by no means an invite to join her, but it took little to encourage another to a drink when there already existed a thirst.

Regardless, the various bowls lined along the wall had her eye for now... she could only hope Denocte knew a proper drink.

notes: --

tags @El Toro

by blair of shine, translated to html by meverrnind

Messages In This Thread
I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 12-12-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 12-30-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 01-11-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 02-23-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 02-26-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 02-28-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 03-07-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 05-06-2019, 06:38 PM