Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I AM A MARBLE MAN

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

AVDOTYA

you think i'll be the dark sky so you can be the bright star?

I'LL 

SWALLOW

YOU 

WHOLE

She was unsure of him - unsure of him because he is all that Avdotya is not; he is boldness, a loud presence that demanded attention in a way she could not and would never appreciate. He was an entirely different breed of fighter, a man playing the same game with a foreign strategy. He was a bright, blazing  fire while she was the ash that choked the air from starving lungs.

Indeed, a viper is not as brash as the bull.

Yet here the pair stood, away from the frivolity of the masquerade and instead taking sips from Denocte’s buffet of drinks. Most were too much for her own hardened taste, a detail that was so expertly caught by her newfound company. Her lips curled at the thought of ‘fun’ and ‘fizzy’. ”So astute.” She replied, slipping past the first glittering crock to study the next bowl from which he had taken a taste of. Her amber eyes watched him carefully, only slightly suspicious that the next swig could find him falling to the floor.

There was no trust in Avdotya’s cracked heart when it came to anything Denocte. They were a nation known for their trickery, and though their Queen seemed to be turning a new page, she remained ever skeptical. A flock abandoned by their Corvid King was not one to so naively place blind faith in.

And so she pulled a small vial of her own from the fringes of her attire, a quick shot to satisfy her thirst. She brushed past the pale stallion and tossed the glass tube to the floor, then frowned. ”I have always preferred Solterran brews.” They were bitter more often than not, a much finer taste than the sparkling mixes sitting before them.

notes: gonna try real hard to stay on top of replies from now on!!!

tags @El Toro

by blair of shine, translated to html by meverrnind

Messages In This Thread
I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 12-12-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 12-30-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 01-11-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 02-23-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 02-26-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 02-28-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 03-07-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 05-06-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 08-04-2019, 12:29 PM