Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Bird Set Free

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

ULRIC
So lost as he was in his browsing, Ulric didn’t expect to hear his name, let alone in Eulalie’s voice. Jerking his head up with a start, he craned his neck to regard her, a forbearing smile smoothing out across his lips. “This place is rather intriguing, huh?” He agreed, motioning towards the passing hoard of visitors from near and far. It was daunting to look at, knowing he’d have to wade back out into the crowd to explore more of the festival or to try and return to the citadel. “I prefer the peace and quiet of Delumine, though, if I’m being honest.” Maybe not all the time, but all of this was nearly overwhelming.

Eyes of gold fell and returned to the medley of goods set out on display before them, and the roan’s smile slowly faded as he pursed his lips thoughtfully. They had all kinds of things; shiny trinkets, souvenirs specifically crafted for the event itself, decorative baubles and so much more. Briefly Ulric wondered if he shouldn’t just shrug it all off and continue down the line of vendors, seeing what else caught his eye or go find something that interested Eulalie. He seriously considered doing just that, but at the last moment he relented, heaving breath as he lowered his head a little. “You know I never mind your company, Eulalie,” he reassured, “And… perhaps you could lend me a bit of expertise.”

He was fully aware that the woman of sunshine was unlike any other. She had been through much; she was wizened beyond her years, impressive with her insight and advice. Ulric knew that despite it all she wasn’t beyond a little bit of teasing, but he also knew that he shouldn’t be nervous of seeking her help in this tiny, probably stupid task that he’d come to regret.

“I was looking for something to surprise somebody with,” he began after a moment, holding her bister gaze for as long as he was able before glancing back to the merchandise. When he spoke next, it was in a hushed tone that was atypical of the Warden, and if he were capable of it, he’d be blushing. “A-… a lady, that I met. I wanted to find something nice for her.”

@Eulalie

HE WHO DRINKS FROM THE DEEP WATER
MAY HE KNOW THE DEPTHS OF THE WELL
image by ray-gunz

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 12-21-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 12-30-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 01-13-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 02-05-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 03-04-2019, 03:57 AM