Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Bird Set Free

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eulalie

Eulalie

WHAT IS DONE IN LOVE,
IS DONE WELL.

Eulalie couldn’t help the playful smirk on her lips when Ulric noticeably startled at her interruption of his perusing. Whether he’d been invested in his browsing or simply not expecting company, it was clear that she had caught him off guard. He relaxed quickly upon seeing her and she watched him while he spoke, a smile still playing at the corners of her mouth. “So, I shouldn’t plan any recurring huge events in Delumine then?” There was a mirthful sparkle to her dark eyes as the torchlight played off them. Then she sighed wistfully and smiled bigger, “It’s all so lovely, I’m can’t decide where to look first. But you’re right, it doesn’t quite compare to our home.” Though she imagined those of Denocte would feel the same way about the other courts as well.

The sunshine woman watched as Ulric’s eyes fell back to the table before them. The thoughtful, concentrated expression on his face told her much more than any spoken words ever would. Then he sighed and she wondered what dialogue he’d been carrying with himself before finally coming to a decision. Eulalie listened with patience as Ulric spoke, smiling with warmth and encouragement. She was always happy to help him, but this seemed different than any task she had given him a hand with before. It wasn’t long before she figured out why.

A lady? The smile on her face only grew at the revelation. Ulric was sweet on someone? This was news to her, but truthfully a welcome one. The Warden was a dear friend of both hers and Somnus’, and she knew that he had a big heart and a great amount of devotion that any would be lucky to be on the receiving end of. Normally she might have poked fun at him for the nervous way his voice hushed as he mentioned this mysterious woman, but clearly she meant something important. “What is she like? Not all girls like the same things, but if I know more about her I could help you better find something that would suit her.”

"speech"

@Ulric
space

Messages In This Thread
Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 12-21-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 12-30-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 01-13-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 02-05-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 03-04-2019, 03:57 AM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 04-06-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 04-15-2019, 05:11 AM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 04-26-2019, 02:05 PM