Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Bird Set Free

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

ULRIC
Before the words had even left his mouth completely, Ulric was steeling himself, preparing for a soft chuckle, an incredulous look or a passing statement of disbelief. None came, however, and when Ulric found the courage to pry his eyes from the table he’d been focusing on without really looking at it, he was pleased to find such a look of patience settled across the other soldier’s face. His shoulders relaxed, losing some of their rigidness as he exhaled a gentle breath of relief.

When it came to what this secret woman was like, Ulric looked positively stumped. In his mind he could see her clearly, all alabaster and striking aureate with vermillion eyes capable of piercing the devil’s own soul. Just the thought of her made his heart beat a little faster in the cavity of his chest, and were he capable, the Warden’s cheeks would certainly be flushed the slightest shade of red.

“She has a certain… fiery quality about her, if you will,” he attempted to explain after a thoughtful moment had passed. “From the short time I’ve known her, she’s a lot like me – willing to do whatever it takes to see those that matter to her are safe. The way she looks at me, though…” Here, Ulric trailed off with a passive chuckle, shaking his head at how dumb he probably sounded. “I’m not sure I can describe it. It’s like a weird game of cat and mouse between us that I’m more than willing to oblige to.”

Another pause, another moment of hesitation as the roan’s golden gaze fell away to the shop’s various wares. “And… she’s gorgeous.”

@Eulalie Sorry for the wait!! He doesn't know what he's doing

HE WHO DRINKS FROM THE DEEP WATER
MAY HE KNOW THE DEPTHS OF THE WELL
image by ray-gunz

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 12-21-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 12-30-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 01-13-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 02-05-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 03-04-2019, 03:57 AM