Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Bird Set Free

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eulalie

Eulalie

WHAT IS DONE IN LOVE,
IS DONE WELL.

Eulalie stood patiently there at Ulric's side as he perused the goods resting on the table before them. The sparkling gems reminded her of the one resting against her chest, bright and aquamarine, paired with the three golden rings. She wasn't much for finery, not after being forced to don it in Solterra to appease her master.

But these necklaces, well, they were the first thing she'd ever gotten for herself after arriving in Delumine. Their significance was worth more than any perversion her past might have had on jewels and other splendor for her. They were a sign of her freedom. And so, the meaning given to whatever Ulric chose to give the girl who had caught his eye would be more than the object itself.

She watched him as he seemed to grow more and more lost, and just when Eulalie was debating stepping in and suggesting a few things she saw the change in his expression. Ulric plucked the piece from the table and her warm brown eyes explored it. Bright silver designs with a swooping phoenix at the end, embedded with fiery rubies. She smiled.

"I think it's wonderful, and a phoenix seems to suit her quite well from the way you've described her," she said in encouragement. The hair pin was beautiful but understated, not as vocal as a necklace or bracelet or tiara, or anything so easily seen. When he asked after its purpose she couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips, light and jesting.

"Yes, as a decorative piece in buns and braids and the like," she said with a smile. And then with his purchase made, the pair turned away from the table and back toward the crowd. "I'm always happy to lend a hand for whatever you need, Ulric. But," she paused, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes when she looked at him, "You're going to tell me who she is, one of these days."

"That sounds about right," Eulalie laughed again at Ulric's words, picturing exactly what sort of trouble Somnus and Regis had found themselves while she'd left them alone. "I wouldn't mind your company on the way back." The ivory maiden led the way out of the markets and toward the rest of Denocte beyond, feeling rather satisfied with their little shopping trip.

"speech"

@Ulric A close <3
space

Messages In This Thread
Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 12-21-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 12-30-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 01-13-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 02-05-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 03-04-2019, 03:57 AM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 04-06-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Ulric - 04-15-2019, 05:11 AM
RE: Bird Set Free - by Eulalie - 04-26-2019, 02:05 PM