Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I am the rupture breaking

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Efphion

Psycho

Stalking across the wide-spread world of Novus was bearing no fruits for the efforts of the huntress. The daughter of the new sun trudged through the familiar stone surrounding that made up the Day Court. Efphion was a foreigner, and she was quickly losing patience with her hunt for her traitorous sister. She was as faithless as the mare who had defied Solis in the peaks on that day. The encounter had not amounted to much more than heated words between the two. Efphion did not bear the magic of her homeland, and she could not set Bexley albaze no matter how hot her fury burned. The fact that her wrath terrified a god spoke volumes to the violent creature. "Someone? Anyone who is a native of Solterra?" Efphion called out into the empty streets of the heart of Solterra. She needed to hire additional hands to find her sister and bring her justice.

Perhaps it would suit her to venture to the other courts, but she had no such luck in the free lands. If Noctiilucent was not in the Day Court, there was no real place Effy could think that she would be. This was her reason for being here, and wreaking havoc and burning those withing her gravity. They would be pulled into her orbit, and she would show her fury. As hot as the representation that Reth's god of the Sun had. Xamis had never spoken to Effy, and she felt bitter jealousy for the god that put forth effort into saving the blasphemous one. The comparison of the two daughters of the sun was one that would last an eternity. Her rage boiled through her as she lost patience in the heat of summer. "I'm willing to offer a trade for a service. Name your price!" Efphion roared once more into stillness and waves of heat. 

"Speech"

Open!
Sorry for the horrible starter

Faithful

Messages In This Thread
I am the rupture breaking - by Efphion - 12-28-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Saphrax - 12-31-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Efphion - 01-22-2019, 04:03 PM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 06:19 PM