Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I am the rupture breaking

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Saphrax

Saphrax had heard the call for someone who was native to this court. While he was still relatively new, he did not think that his services would be so welcomed. As it seemed, most of the court was annoyed with his rather brash nature and his tendency to think that everyone should worship him on the basis of his looks alone. The people he found living here were not all that interesting anyway. Perhaps he should have picked a different court where the prudes were not in abundance.

His wings flapped lazily in the morning sun, Saphrax trying to get his flying in before the sun came to its highest peak. After that point, the sun would only make him sweat and let’s face it, sweat only made his fur lay funny upon his skin and it took away from the sheer sexiness that he was. So, it was decided, that Saphrax would get his exercise in the morning.

As he flew overhead, his eyes looked down at the figure that stood below him, looking for something or someone. She was a pretty little thing, and if he had to admit, he rather liked her eye-liner and it made him slightly jealous that he had not been blessed with the same. Perhaps he should find someone who could paint it on him. Something to make his eyes “pop” against the flames.

But just as he was about to fly away from the mare, he heard her offer. A trade. Saphrax rather liked trades, especially when the trade benefited himself in some way. Slowly, he changed his course, his wings adjusting in the wind to turn him around and it was then that he began his descent. His landing was spectacular and perfection if one was to ask him. His position was now directly in front of her. He fluttered his wings to draw her attention as he slowly laid them against his side. Neck arched, he accentuated the crest of feathers where a mane should lay. “For what service are you requesting?” He paused a moment, his eyes gleaming mischief and his smile giving away a subtle hint of teasing. “…you know, so I may name my price!” He often did many things for sexual favors in his previous lands. Perhaps this might be the first female he could get some sort of sexual energy from. Then again, he didn’t hold his breath.

Messages In This Thread
I am the rupture breaking - by Efphion - 12-28-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Saphrax - 12-31-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Efphion - 01-22-2019, 04:03 PM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 06:19 PM