Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - just gonna stand there and watch me burn

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

euryale calantha, after several weeks of adaptation, has beautifully acclimatized to the court life of terrastella; she so loved the thrashing, fervid oceans. the tropical rhythm of lively beachside life, clamouring with the ideals of lovely dusk. she has dreamt dreams every night, and each night, she is accompanied by the restless, breathing of the violent seas - the dark seas, she has come to adore, cherish and love. she has watched each sunset, in the silken delicacy of her bedroom. with the French windows thrown wide, with the beach-song of entice and red sunlight, filling the chambers of her bed.

after her chance meeting with the man on the beach, and several other mesmeric faces come to pass, euryale has grown accustomed to the taste and scent of novus - though, still hungry and eager to learn, she succumbs to wanderlust yet again. leaving the lavished folds of her terrastella bedroom, to pursue the gilded rays of daylight out into the open filigree of the courtyard.  her crimson curves, soaked in the lush femininity of vermillion and ivory, moves like new moons upon red, violent seas. in her serpents' allure, they shimmer softly in the sun; rosy-flesh, bold against the singing white webs of her - manifesting, in the siren of her scarlet profile.

her silhouette is a slender thing, full of sleek angles, as it breaks the golden-light in their sylph-like invitations and stops before the image of a bay stallion, with heavy eyes and a hooded stare. an aura of confidence emanates from his profile, and for a moment, Euryale wonders if he is of royalblood.  she approaches him with curiosity, an inky smile lacing cherry mouth. syllables, falling from her lips in silky promise.

"greetings."

Messages In This Thread
RE: just gonna stand there and watch me burn - by Euryale - 01-03-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: just gonna stand there and watch me burn - by Euryale - 01-11-2019, 09:08 AM
RE: just gonna stand there and watch me burn - by Euryale - 01-20-2019, 08:50 AM