Hello, Guest! Register

Current
Beautifully drawn by Sid (Erasvita@DA)!
Current Novus date and time is
... currently in progress!

Year || 503
 Season || Winter
 Temp || -10℉ (-23℃) to 55℉ (12℃)
 Weather || Winter has left a blanket of pristine white snow in many parts of Novus. Only Solterra remains mostly untouched by the season's frosted hold, but even the desert may feel a cold breath of wind now and then. With Winter now settled across the continent, dreams of Spring dance in the minds of many.

Spotlight
Character of the Season
Seraphina

Member of the Season
E-cho

Thread of the Season
Coloring outside the lines

Pair of the Season
Moira Asterion

Quote of the Season
"There is something to be said for how soothing habit could be, when one was trying to avoid words they shouldn’t say." — Theodosia in
Cinderblock gardens

see here for nominations

- -waves-
Layla — OOC Account Signos: 1,680
▶ Played by Layla [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 503 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Hey everyone! I suppose it's time to officially introduce myself xD So my name is Lauren, but I typically go by Layla online. Personally I don't mind whichever name you use though!

I'm 24 and have been rping since I was 13, which was also when I met Katherine so we go wayy back. I started on a warrior cats forum and jumped around a bit until settling with wolf rps for a while. I did rp horses before but it was a long time ago, so I'm a bit rusty (please bear with me) lol.

I currently work for SNHU as an admission counselor and it's pretty cool! I'm hoping to move to academic advising eventually so we'll see how that goes. When I'm not working, I'm usually cuddling my dog, Eevee (pictured all over my account). Pretty much when I'm not obsessing over her, it's over tea, chocolate or Lush products LOL. I also sometimes do digital art, though it's been a while for that too. I'm looking to start (technically a second Bachelor's) a Game Art & Design program in the spring to try out a different medium.

SO YEAH there's my rambling intro. Excited to meet you all and thank you to everyone so far for being so welcoming <3

Rae — OOC Account Signos: 750
▶ Played by Rae [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ [Female] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 2 [Year 501 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Welcome to Novus, Layla! So so awesome that you and Kat go far that back! I'm Rae. Tea, chocolate, and lush products you say?? I think we will be friends :) (also EEVEE. I love her so so much already)

inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,390
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 63 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 28 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 15 hh Bonded:
Welcome, Layla! Seems like we have a LOT of people here who have been roleplaying for many years... myself included ;D Its an addiction that's hard to break, isn't it?

Also, I'm absolutely obsessed over how stinking cute Eevee is! If she goes missing one day... I promise I'll return her after a cuddle session or two. Maybe. ;) I'm also in love with Lush morning moringa and dark angels. Aaaand that reminds me, i need to go get more asap. If you have product recommendations, please throw them at me!

Here's my two puppies, who I absolutely adore! Odin the corgi and Mango the dachshund ♥

Layla — OOC Account Signos: 1,680
▶ Played by Layla [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 503 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
@Rae Thanks! I'm okay with this :D And I'm glad you like her! She's my baby <3

@inkbone It really is! I'll go through periods of time where I won't RP and then I miss the community and having a creative outlet xD So here I am.
BAHA a lot of people say that. She is very great for cuddling, but I'll be pretty disappointed if she wasn't returned xD
I've used Dark Angels before! I collect a lot of the bath bombs so the Lord of Misrule and Twilight/Sleepy scents are my favorite. I have favorite products in all the sections though, so just let me know what you're looking for :D Though the Sleepy lotion is always a good one to try.
Your dogs are so adorable omg <33 I bet it was hard getting them to pose that well haha