Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - All children, except one, grow up.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Pan is pleased with the bird, and he watches her carefully as she swoops from her perch to the stallion, his smile soft and a bit whimsical as he observes their bond.  In another world, the boy would have his trusted otter by his side, or perhaps wrapped around his neck like a furry brown drape.  Those days were gone though, and in their place is nothing but hollow dreams and a bag of sea litter.  Still, the boy is happy.  He always finds happiness – for Pan did not know to be sad for the life he’d lost.  Instead, he was simply experiencing each day as if it were his first.

Ravos… the name is prickly in his mind – for surely it is a name he should remember.  It is a memory which should evoke boyish dreams, knightly stories, adventures and antics – but as the foreign land’s name reaches him now, there is only a tingle of warmth.  Novus…  Again, the boy is at a loss for words.  Novus must be this place, he decided.  And what could he say of it so far?

Should he tell the star king that he’d found a cave, so obviously abandoned by an earlier version of himself, filled to the brim with his treasures – once lost and now found once more?  Would he think the boy mad, if Pan told him of his dreams – of the girl with the laugh like a summer song, with flowers in her hair, with a dagger in her palm – of the witch in the swamp – of the crisp autumn punch against his lips?  I… I don’t know… it was clear the boy was struggling within his own mind, lost to the time and the magic.  I suppose I came from… Ravos, did you say?  But then, there were entire chapters in between that he was missing.  And of course, there was Neverland.

His face was wide with shock as he stared at the Dusk King, lost and afraid.  I don’t know… the boy repeated, sighing as he paced back and forth, wondering all the while what brought him here.  Perhaps Asterion would know better than he.

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Asterion

Messages In This Thread
All children, except one, grow up. - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Asterion - 01-19-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Pan - 01-19-2019, 12:48 PM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Asterion - 01-24-2019, 03:04 PM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Pan - 01-24-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Asterion - 01-29-2019, 12:05 PM