Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - [AW] And your heart will fly on wings

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Pan found a certain romance to the idea of being a warrior.  In another life, he’d dreamed of being a fearless knight like the ones in his books.  He dreamed of adventures, damsels in distress, and gallant quests.  But war was seldom as romantic as the books made it out to be.  It was a bloody and dangerous sport, one which Pan could little more stomach than truly excel at.  He is a creature destined to seek peace before war.  In truth, Pan couldn’t really understand what made others want to spar and fight each other.  After all, if everyone just got along, there would be no need for such things.  So the boy made it his mission in life to be kindly to all who he met (even if he did talk a big talk about pirates and knights).

The tokens could heal any wound… and we used them, in the war… there, he’d remembered something else.  Shuddering as the scent of blood on snow came to mind, he remembered one particular moment, where he’d thrust the shiny pebble turned token against the dead boy… but not even No’s powers were strong enough to cheat death.  No, the boy had simply remained cold and gone against the battlefield.  A stark reminder that Pan wished he could forget again.

Shaking away the feeling of overwhelming grief at the memory, he turned his attentions back to Katniss.  I would have used them to help you… but I don’t have them now.  I’m still a healer, but now I heal with plants.  I can help, if you ever need it… just call for Pan, and I’ll be there.  Like a salesman peddling his wares, he offers the assistance shamelessly and openly to whoever needed it.  After all, healing wasn’t something he could offer to some and not all.  Pan couldn’t bear the thought of anyone hurting, let alone his new friend Katniss.  Do you think you’ll fight some more?

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Katniss

Messages In This Thread
[AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 06:01 AM
RE: [AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 01-29-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: [AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: [AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 02-09-2019, 06:50 AM
RE: [AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 02-15-2019, 03:50 PM