Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - [AW] And your heart will fly on wings

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

She had met many healers in her time, healers that could stop bleeding and heal broken bones. However, she had yet to find anyone who could bring back the dead. Many considered such an art dangerous and only something that dark magic could accomplish, but so many times she had wished she could bring back the lives of those who had given their lives for her. Those lives needed to be repaid. It was a debt they could never truly repay.

But when he offers her his healing powers, she nods her head softly to him and she knows he’s being genuine. It had been a long time since someone so genuine had come along. “I’ll be sure to remember that, Pan. Thank you for offering your help.” Perhaps she might need his help at some point. While she could normally got along fine by herself, it never hurt to have a back up plan.

It was his question that has her looking curiously at him. He seemed so innocent, much like a child who’s never truly seen or lived in the world. While his body was in an adult’s body, his mind was that of a child. There was something innocent about it. “I like to hope that one day I won’t need to fight, but I will always protect and fight for those I care about.” She would continue to lay down her life for others. After all, that was who she was.

@Pan

Messages In This Thread
[AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 06:01 AM
RE: [AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 01-29-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: [AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: [AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 02-09-2019, 06:50 AM
RE: [AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Katniss - 02-12-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: [AW] And your heart will fly on wings - by Pan - 02-15-2019, 03:50 PM