Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Never smile at a crocodile

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Efphion

Psycho

Efphion had no time to simply laze about in the heart of Solterra. It was time for her to branch out and become familiar with the desert that had tried to put an end to her when she had first arrived. She pays no mind to the creatures scuttling around her, instead she draws a deep breath, the arid atmosphere around her dries her throat. Still, the heat of this arid domain brings comfort to the char skinned dame. The heat of the sun washes over her bodice and the chains that hang from her frame. The sound of hooves upon stone pulls her attention from the landscape wavering out in the distance. A pale coated stag with scaley flesh approaches her with a crudely drawn sketch upon parchment. He asks if she has a minute to help him find this plant that surely must reside in this barren wasteland she loved as fiercely as she loved Solis.

Effy studies him for a moment, her gaze somehow both cold in the sense that she is distant, and also as hot as the fury of the Sun. She turns to face the stranger and quietly thinks about his request. She has never seen this creature before, why should she help him? "I have much time on my hands, but what will you do in return for my help? Why should I help someone who does not belong to the domain of Solis?" Effy asks him, and there is a warning in each word she drops before him. Her gaze hones in on him with predatory interest. Will he flee beneath her gaze, her fury? Will he offer a trade for her services? Efphion stares at the crude drawing of the plant, thinking of if she had seen any on her arrival to Solterra. It seemed as though even with the sketch that she recalls seeing it somewhere in the belly of the desert. "More importantly, what makes you think that the desert will forgive you? That plant grows in the belly of the arid expanse that is the beloved desert. It threatens to revoke it's forgiveness for me daily." Effy warns him, again she wants to see what his response will be.

"Speech"

@Pan
Sorry if this isn't great ;__;

Faithful

Messages In This Thread
Never smile at a crocodile - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Never smile at a crocodile - by Efphion - 01-22-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Never smile at a crocodile - by Pan - 01-23-2019, 04:20 AM
RE: Never smile at a crocodile - by Efphion - 03-01-2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Never smile at a crocodile - by Pan - 03-09-2019, 05:15 AM