Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - in dreams he came

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

Katniss can only smile at him when he places the daisy in her mane. She had often wondered if she would like flowers trapped in her mane. As a foal, she rarely had time for beauty. Her mother and father, bless them, had started off her training the moment she was born. She hadn’t been given time to do things to pretty her appearance. Instead, she had just let her appearance run with the wind. After all, war was no time for beauty. But in this moment, she cannot help but appreciate the way the daisy makes her feel. It makes her feel beautiful, something she’s never quite felt before. After all, not many would ever call her beautiful when her body is full of scars.

It was the movement that caught her attention, the way Finnick began to eye Metaphor. Ever since finding him, Katniss had noticed that he was quite defensive. She had to assume he’d been through quite a lot and she hoped as time wore on, he might come to appreciate those around him. “It’s alright, Finnick. He will not hurt you.” Her words were soft, soothing even, as she watches Metaphor come towards him. The tender way at which he was applying the salve and bandage made her heart light. She adored this part of him and hoped that Metaphor might offer her some training. “Can you teach me to heal? I want to heal after I have inflicted pain. The warrior in me knows I must inflict pain, but the more human side of me wants to heal those that are worthy.” She had always wondered what magic this world might give her and she hoped it might be the art of healing. How beautiful would it be to have a warrior who can also heal.

The conversation casually moves onto the others who call Night Court home. At his request for an introduction, she only sighs. “I’m afraid even I have not met everyone.” She had met a few hear and there, but not very many. Then again, with the disastrous storms, the Gods, and now all the new developments, the court had been rather preoccupied.

His question about the courts was easier answered. She offers him a soft smile, and a nod. “yes, four. There is the Dawn Court, Delumine. The Day Court, Solterra. The Dusk Court, Terrastella, and this is the night court, Denocte. There are also a few stranglers that come and go as they please, we call them vagabonds - rogues that just follow where the wind takes them.” She had met one, Pan, a sweet innocent soul that she remembered from her time on Rift. He hadn’t changed much at all.

@Metaphor  

Messages In This Thread
in dreams he came - by Katniss - 02-11-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: in dreams he came - by Metaphor - 02-16-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: in dreams he came - by Katniss - 02-17-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: in dreams he came - by Metaphor - 02-21-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: in dreams he came - by Katniss - 02-24-2019, 09:56 AM
RE: in dreams he came - by Metaphor - 02-28-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: in dreams he came - by Katniss - 02-28-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: in dreams he came - by Metaphor - 03-16-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: in dreams he came - by Katniss - 03-26-2019, 05:03 AM
RE: in dreams he came - by Metaphor - 04-02-2019, 06:42 AM