Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the courage of stars; dusk meeting

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

For truly the first time, Rhone looks at the stallion he is supposed to call king. He wonders briefly, if this king is good or just. He remembers how he used to rule the Rajputs and the north, of how he always put his subjects before his own desires. He wonders if Asterion does the same. But in the same breath, he hopes that Asterion puts more thought into his family life than Rhone had. Rhone’s throne had cost him his family, a mistake he did not want to see another make - even if it was a stranger.

He looks quietly at all the champions, wondering if that was ever a fate he wanted. He had been born to lead and had been raised in diplomacy and war. And yet, there was something about Novus that made him pause. He had always promised Brighton that he would use his magic for good and never let himself make the mistakes he had made in the past. So perhaps this was his time to just live. No more thoughts of ruling, of leading, only of making a home for himself here for when he finally passes over that rainbow bridge. Yes. Even as he looks out amongst the crowd, he is comforted.

When Marisol speaks, he doesn’t know of who she speaks of or why. He is simply quiet, too new to offer any sort of solution to the problems this court faces. He is a new face here, a new face but one willing to help. Slowly, he steps forward, his small frame out shadowed by others. "I am but a new face….however, I wield the powers of the earth. While my magic is not strong, I can help the earth mend, if you’ll allow me." He wished his magic was endless, but perhaps that would happen with time.

Messages In This Thread
the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Asterion - 02-11-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Fiona - 02-12-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Rhone - 02-13-2019, 07:49 AM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Erd - 02-14-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Ard - 02-14-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Euryale - 02-15-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Thana - 02-17-2019, 10:55 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Mephisto - 02-19-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Asterion - 02-25-2019, 11:08 AM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Rhone - 02-26-2019, 09:48 AM