Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the courage of stars; dusk meeting

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins & you can sharpen your knife

wake up. the harsh gleam of sunlight, ebbs warmly through the curtains' obsidian fringe, heralding a new dawn; spanning bright gold upon her bedside smothered, in fur and lace. euryale pulls across her bed, like a lioness from her slumber; stretching talons and muscle and sinew. at the foot of the bed, lilith stirs from her sleep, too. with dust rising againt her jet black fur, and fangs glinting bright white in the morning light.

euryale has dirt and blood upon her skin; enough to warrant a bath, and so she runs the hot water TO RINSE HERSELF CLEAN of last night's hunt. SHE LINGERS BY THE FLOATING ARRAY OF FLOURECENT, CELESTIAL BUBBLES. SHE RELIQUISHES FROM THE LAVISHED COMFORTS OF AN LANGOROUS BATH, FEELING THE HEATED LAPPING OF WATERY FOAM. EURYALE SOAKS IN THE FROTHING, LIQUID WARMTH; CRIMSON CURVES, WET ALONG THE MISTY, PALE-WHITE RIM OF THE OVERFLOWING BATHTUB. SHE RINSES HERSELF FREE OF BLOOD, SAVOURING THE HOT, SWELTERING MIST THAT DESCENDS THE LITHE CONTOURS OF HER DARK-KISSED BODY.

DRYING HERSELF, AND FEELING FRESH, SHE FINALLY STEPS OUT OF HER BEDCHAMBERS AND DONS HER SILKEN BLUES with a sigh. it is not long before she leaves her place, and lilith, quick upon her heels, follows her lilac-haired mistress with A LOW, HUSKY growl. they descend the staircase to the sound of softly crashing waves, and the deep Caribbean blue that dances LIKE A heavy GOWN along the ocean's wild BLUE horizon. Soon she could see the crowd. OUTSIDE THE CASTLE WALLS, THEY HAD GATHERED; WITH KING ASTERION AT THE HELM, MAKING HIS ANNOUNCEMENTS in the morning light.

Her eyes, lingers silently upon the king, recollecting the heat of their last meeting; all warmth and curiosity and flame, accompanied by the silently watching stars. IT TAKES EURYALE BY SURPRISE ALMOST, BUT HER FACADE IS ONE OF PASSIVE CORDIALITY, as she steps quietly among them and nods, as-you-wish, before her king. SHE takes in each of the champions, the commander, the citizens, acknowledging them with the silent caress of her ruby gaze. it feels strange, to be summoned openly like this; and even israfel's snort is met with a wiry smile of bemusement. perhaps, if there were a champion of the hunt, such title would suit her, perfectly. alas, she would have to fill the role of wisdom as per wish of the king.

"I'll do my best to serve dusk court, Asterion."

From between the press of bodies, for a moment, her gazes catches like fire onto his. Her breath curls from soft lips; pale lilac hair, fluttering in the cool autumnal breeze. Then euryale falls silent, being late to the meeting. observing intently the conversation, as it unfolds around them; preferring to keep to herself. Lilith presses by her flanks, she too, is watching intently. The talk of war spills openly among them, and euryale's dark-tipped ears flicks forward, curling with both interest and curiosity. If war loomed upon the horizon, indeed, they will all need to prepare.

the only heaven i'll be sent to
is when i'm alone with you

Messages In This Thread
the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Asterion - 02-11-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Fiona - 02-12-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Rhone - 02-13-2019, 07:49 AM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Erd - 02-14-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Ard - 02-14-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Euryale - 02-15-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Thana - 02-17-2019, 10:55 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Mephisto - 02-19-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: the courage of stars; dusk meeting - by Asterion - 02-25-2019, 11:08 AM