Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strangers in the night

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mephisto

Mephisto
dusk court warrior

A
sterion parts the darkness as he approaches, his voice rich and dark like a sultry summer song.  It draws her attention immediately from the winged mare, and as Asterion approaches, Mephisto finds herself automatically bending her head in a deferent greeting.  Without even knowing that Asterion was the king, she sensed it.  There was just something in the way the twilight kissed stallion carried himself.  It was not unlike the swagger that Gabriel once had, she mused quietly… but she knows nothing of the familial relationship just as he knows nothing of her loyalty to the Winter Court.  Those days were long behind her now, and she had no notion of where the red stallion had gone – likely he too had been folded into the magic of the Rift tide, lost to time.

For a moment, Mephisto watches him, nodding quietly as he explains the name of this land.  Terrestella.  There is a certain romantic ring to it, and her lips tremble over the sound as if to commit it to memory.  I am Mephisto.  Brilliant blue eyes take in the sight of Asterion and his commander, noting the flecks of stardust in his coat with mild interest.  In another life, she’d known a starry stallion, though Asterion’s hue is much more refined.  Still, he was a beautiful creature.

When he mentions the Halcyon her gaze shifts curiously toward Marisol.  Commander of the Halcyon… it was a prestigious sort of title, she assumed for some sort of fighting force, judging by the look of the second female.  His next question, she considers carefully though.  What had brought her here?  Truly, it was a complicated answer, for there were many things that had set her on a path toward Novus.  Even now, she could not admit to why she’d picked to stop in the Dusk Court, other than the way the light had hit the land, almost inviting her in.

Suffice to say, circumstances beyond my control have brought me to this land… and I find myself without a place in the world.  Perhaps that place is here?  

@Asterion @Marisol

rallidae

Messages In This Thread
Strangers in the night - by Mephisto - 02-17-2019, 03:13 AM
RE: Strangers in the night - by Marisol - 02-17-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Strangers in the night - by Mephisto - 02-18-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Strangers in the night - by Asterion - 02-23-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Strangers in the night - by Mephisto - 02-25-2019, 09:14 AM
RE: Strangers in the night - by Marisol - 02-25-2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Strangers in the night - by Asterion - 02-26-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Strangers in the night - by Mephisto - 02-26-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Strangers in the night - by Marisol - 03-10-2019, 12:08 PM