Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bardic inspiration

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

am i beautiful
as i tear you to pieces?

Morrighan looked at Runa with a deadpan expression as it was clear she was not familiar with sarcasm. Coming all the way out here just to go around and sing seemed like an odd way to spend your time. At least for Morrighan, there were many other things she would rather be doing.

Then, the mare's dragon landed on her and crawled up her side. The sight made Morrighan a little uneasy; how Runa didn't mind a creature walking all over her made no sense. It stared at her and Morrighan's eyes narrowed. What did it want?

The mare then remarked that waking with the dawn was special. Even though this was a fair point, there was more of that chipper tone in her voice that was still irritating.

"I… suppose," Morrighan began to say, her eyes still flickering back to the suspicious pygmy dragon. "Although in my case, waking up brings you to an entirely different world." Her tone did not hide her annoyance in this fact and it would probably be a long time before she got over it.

"Either that or I'm in a very long dream…" Knowing now that the mare didn't seem to pick up sarcasm very well, this response would likely go over her head as well. Maybe Morrighan would be better off heading back to bed.

“Speaking.”
Art by The-Day-of-Shadow ; Table by Katherine

@Runaveig sorry this is so terrible

Messages In This Thread
bardic inspiration - by Runaveig - 03-01-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: bardic inspiration - by Morrighan - 03-03-2019, 09:53 PM
RE: bardic inspiration - by Runaveig - 03-06-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: bardic inspiration - by Morrighan - 03-09-2019, 11:48 PM
RE: bardic inspiration - by Runaveig - 04-01-2019, 12:09 AM
RE: bardic inspiration - by Morrighan - 04-04-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: bardic inspiration - by Runaveig - 04-22-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: bardic inspiration - by Morrighan - 05-04-2019, 08:49 PM