Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rufio

Rufio,

The autumn wind is brutal here, stinging against the stallion as it tossed up golden sand in his face.  He hated here, immediately.  It wasn’t his home.

For many, home brought to mind smiling faces and feelings of love.  None of that rang true for Rufio.  The faces he’d once cherished were gone, but the land… the land was a place that would always hold a special place in his heart.  Rufio was born for Neverland – born to run its wild lengths, to sleep beneath the stars, to dance along the surf.  If anything, the island kingdom had given him a feral sort of peace and stability… but gone was that now too.

He saw Raum approaching, saw the large creature at his side, and was struck with a sense of uncaring indifference.  Perhaps the ashen stallion had come to kill him or banish him, which was alright with the red-and-black stallion.  He didn’t want to be here anyway.  Still, as the king and his basilisk grow closer, Rufio has to admit to being a bit indimidated, swallowing his feelings of inadequacy and fluffing out his chest in a show of defiance.  If he was going down, it wouldn’t be without a fight.

Biting his lip, he lets the stranger speak first, his silver eyes flashing hot with defiance as he scowls at the stranger.  Who am I?  I could ask you the same thing old man… and what’s with your blind lizard?  Unsure of the mythical creature with his eyes bound in silk, the bejeweled stallion shifts a bit further away.  Best not to be too laise faire around strangers in a strange land, he supposed.  

Begrudgingly, he asks the question that lingers on his tongue.  Where am I?  I have no business here… hell, I don’t even know where “here” is… and I certainly don’t want to stick around in this shitty sand pit.  Score one for class.

mischief managed.

@Raum | "speaks" | notes: <3 let's get this party started!
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... - by Rufio - 03-04-2019, 01:53 AM
RE: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... - by Rufio - 03-12-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... - by Rufio - 04-02-2019, 09:48 AM