Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - afterglow [moira]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

i am the fire
i am burning brighter
roaring like a storm

The sound of hoofprints made her ear twitch and she turned her head. A winged mare approached her by the lake and Morrighan recognized the one who recently called the meeting - the emissary, or something? She made a comment about joining the fight and Morrighan's lips formed a slight smirk.

"Yeah, may as well," she replied nonchalantly. In truth, part of it was the thrill of the fight. Although, it was much more exciting when she actually had a weapon. "It's for a good cause after all."

Another movement caught her eye and by the mare's side was a tiger who didn't seem very impressed. Right, many of the equines around here had animal familiars. It was still something she wasn't completely used to.

The woman introduced herself officially - Moira - a pretty name, she had to admit. Then the question was posed about whether or not Morrighan was from around here and she felt her jaw clench.

"No, I'm not. I'm… well let's say from very far away," she explained, avoiding the fact that she didn't even know how she got here or the distance from here to Ourania. Her tone did not hide the bitterness she still felt about the situation.

"Morrighan Ciardha," she added simply, her eyes falling back onto the tiger. "And your friend there?"

A plop sound could be heard a little ways away in the lake and she looked over just in time to see a flash of a fin. Likely from a fish or something coming up to the surface. It was just enough to distract her before the idea of war came back to mind.

"Any leads on Isra's whereabouts? Or the guy who took her?"

@Moira blah words are hard :(
"Speaking."
art by nikkayla ; table by katherine

Messages In This Thread
afterglow [moira] - by Morrighan - 03-05-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Moira - 03-19-2019, 12:42 AM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Morrighan - 03-20-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Moira - 04-05-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Morrighan - 04-07-2019, 11:15 AM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Moira - 04-24-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Morrighan - 05-04-2019, 08:27 PM