Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - blackest hunger .

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

drunk on dandelion wishes
and your sweet, midnight wine

H
ush now, hush now” she soothes and sings, letting her phantom hands play along his spine, brush gently his hair from his face, and smile as they move over gold and black horns. El Rey is handsome and strong, he is tall where she is not, he is fierce where she is flighty, he is something she wants very much to hold on to.

So the goddess girl nods, earnestly, eagerly, and stretches a wing about him once more. It does not cover him from the world, cannot even reach his other side so easily with the height of him, but it presses her side against his own. Shoulder to shoulder, she begins to walk, begins to lead, begins to steer. The pegasus hums gently, letting the vibrations sink through her skin and into his own, letting the world hum alongside her own melodious, bright tones.

"I will take you somewhere quiet, somewhere that is just you and I and the green of my jungle sky.” Earnest are green eyes that reach up, up, up into the towering blacks of him, the shining golds that wink and play with her. Charmed. Simply charmed, Juniper blushes again at her feminine peeking, demurely glancing up to see if he watches her as well. "It’s noisy here for me, too. Where I’m from, things are either soft or sharp or trying to eat you. There is skin against skin so intimately you’d think two bodies were one. I cannot take you to my sisters, but I can take you to something magical, something wonderful. You might like it, you just might.”

With that, her humming resumes, a song of heat and misty leaves, of canopies kissed by dawn’s first light, of dusky evenings when fireflies awaken and rejoice at the coming of the night. Through it all, Juniper hums of happiness and love. "Come now, come.”

@El Rey | "speaks" | notes: at long last, a soft closer to flee the city!
rallidae | art

Messages In This Thread
blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 03-08-2019, 01:19 AM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 03-10-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 03-19-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 03-24-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 04-01-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 04-13-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 04-17-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 04-26-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 07-15-2019, 03:03 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 07-25-2019, 12:03 PM