Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ready as i'll ever be

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

the colors of the worlds
are changing day by day

S
he can no less stop the rage in her heart than she could stop the planets from moving. Her footfalls are echoed by the silent prowling of the beast that lives in her shadow. Not a phoenix, not a flaming creature of myth that Moira so resembles and yet does not; no, the tiger is much more fierce, much more real, and much more deadly than the healer could ever be. Together, they stalk the streets of Denocte.

A fearsome duo making sure that their home is guarded and secure while their queen is away. Stolen her mind seems to hum, an angry buzzing like a hive of bees ensuing quickly after. Not even the touch of her beloved Neerja, whose heart sings the same song of wild jungles and sweltering heat and star-song dreams as her own, can settle the rumbling, the shaking of everything that the Pegasus is. Tonnerre or not, phoenix-born or not, Moira is a morning star destined to burn out.

Oh, but not yet. Before she goes, she will make the world look, she will watch the world burn.

Now, as she walks through Denocte's people, her people, she hears a voice calling out. It is no god come to save them, no devil rising up to avenge them. Instead, a golden man with horns, with eyes brimming in his soul and the sea, stares at her. She cannot help but smile, dip her head gratefully and slow the drumming within. Beside her, Neerja's mighty paws fall, claws coming out as teeth pull back in a silent snarl.

A quelling look from the Pegasus turns the tiger into a kitten, approaching to sniff disdainfully at this intruder. "Anzhelo," and it is as though a prayer, a litany to whisper in the dead of night when only her lilting, smoky voice is the last thing to be heard as all others fall into bed. "You are such a brave soul, my new friend. Let us walk and discuss our future then, shall we?"

Inclining her head, she nods down the path and slowly begins with a new companion along her other side. Anzhelo to her left, Neerja to her right, the trio draws eyes as they dance down the streets together. None have ever shone more brightly than those conspiring in the eyes of the dawn.

@Anzhelo | "speaks" | notes: I'm sorry this took so long to reply ! Let the fun begin ovo
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 03-10-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 03-24-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 03-31-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 04-09-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 04-21-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 05-19-2019, 10:03 PM