Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ready as i'll ever be

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

it is time for us all
to decide who we are

I
n his words, a wolf of intrigue opens before her. There is something innocent about him, something fragile she does not wish to break. But the tides of war are coming, and everything will burn before it is reborn. He is the hope of the future, a light for a new generation to come, and still his heart is on the line with his life as he spews forth word after word. It is not an eruption, this is a careful, calculated confession to pledge himself to a cause he believes worthy.

Moira cannot feel the tremor that must be snaking along his ribs, grappling with his will, but she almost imagines that she can see it, hear it in every ringing step, in every careful breath. Neither is completely confident, but his night-song voice soothes the Pegasus, lets her head come closer to his as she brushes along his shoulder in encouragement. This is not a place to apologize, this is not a court to be ashamed of oneself.

"All talents are invaluable, even those who walk on stilts or eat knives, and yours is as well." Easily she guides him down a side street, through solemn faces that stare more than those who did before. She does not like the attention on her, remembers how proud and mortified it was to be presented to the entirety of the Tonnerres, but she will not balk. The Emissary smiles at them, strides confidently towards a destination long standing within the court and visited very rarely by those she knew.

And she knows so few.

It is about time Moira decides to look into this den of inequity and secrets, and there are plenty of secrets to be shared. Prying ears should not be privy to the conversation ahead, so simple words play between them as they walk. "I'll admit, the weather has been rather lovely despite everything. It's hard to believe the world does not stop on its axis even when our worlds try to, isn't it? Anzhelo, tell me where you're from, or I'll tell you of my home while we walk," she pauses, grinning at him like a Cheshire cat.

"I would like to know you more." And it is not a flirtatious invitation, but an inquiry into the very essence of the horned man before her, for never has she seen one such as him, not really.

@Anzhelo | "speaks" | notes: he's such a cutie
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 03-10-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 03-24-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 03-31-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 04-09-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 04-21-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 05-19-2019, 10:03 PM