Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Death Doesn't Discriminate

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Azrael

azrael

The shed-star laughs, his voice warm and inviting like a banked fire on a cold winter’s night.  There is a twinkle in his eye as he watches the horned stranger and his dragon companion, considering Kratos’ question a valid reason to stop his climb toward the summit, drawn in by more than a mild curiosity.  That depends on where you wish to go, I suppose.  Down the mountain you will find Caligo’s court… but up… up the mountain is nothing but stardust and mystery.

Long ago, Azrael had come from the mountains, or rather, from what lie beyond them.  Drawn by some inexplicable force, he and the others had made their way to this place in a large caravan.  Kissed by the heavens and blessed by Caligo herself, the shed-stars both delighted and entranced, with starshine upon them and hints of the night sky painted along their backs.  As they had come to the Night Court, they had scattered, most of them of a personality that marked them as a loner.  Azrael was different though.  He missed the company of others, drawn toward the herd with a curious heart and a yearning to know all there was to know.  Hence, his own journey toward the strange temple in the clouds.

It had been hidden for some time, according to legend, thought lost to the wilds of Denocte.  Thought he didn’t know the purposes of such a structure, he had seen it hinting in the sunlight in his wanderings, showing as the leaves from autumn fell and the thick foliage exposed the once-grand halls to civilization once more.  If you truly wish to get off the mountain, you can follow the path I forged… for down is where I came from.  But should you wish to join me, there is something much more interesting above.  Curious to see?  Stepping past them, he offered a smile once more, stepping toward the temple while flicking a single glance back to see if Kratos would follow or descend.

“Speaking.”
credits

@Kratos

Messages In This Thread
Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 03-17-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Azrael - 03-24-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 03-31-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Azrael - 04-04-2019, 05:54 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 04-15-2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Azrael - 05-09-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 05-19-2019, 03:15 AM