Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Death Doesn't Discriminate

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 1
Signos: 1,020
Inactive Character

I imagine death so much
it feels more like a memory
While stardust and mystery wasn’t entirely out of the realm of Krato’s desires, it wasn’t terribly high on his list of priorities at this moment in time. No – he wanted to be someone warm and out of the wind, somewhere he could stop and figure out the next step in his uncertain journey, the next move Felume had written in his unending destiny. He wasn’t sure who Calligo was, but if they had a court somewhere down the mountain, then that sounded like as good a place to head than any.

But, if he were understanding this stranger of soft dapples and ethereal blue, the way there was back the way he had just come from. His ears tipped back in the slightest sign of annoyance, not aimed at the other man himself but rather the situation as a whole. Felume would not let him fall so easily, but what if the path going back down was not as easy as it had been coming up? He heaved a breath of disdain, and he swore he could feel Pryna inch slowly backward as though he might not notice.

Casting his cerulean gaze back to the elder stallion, Kratos gave a shake of his head, and Pryna looked apologetically toward Azrael from her perch. “Sorry, friend, but perhaps another time. I have some things I need to attend to before anything else.” Beneath him, his feet stirred with the intention to head on down the mountain without so much as another word, but Kratos stopped himself before it was too late. “… Wait. Before I go – who is Calligo? Is the court known to be hostile toward outsiders?”

"Speaking."

@Azrael
credits

@Azrael

Messages In This Thread
Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 03-17-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Azrael - 03-24-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 03-31-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Azrael - 04-04-2019, 05:54 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 04-15-2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Azrael - 05-09-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 05-19-2019, 03:15 AM