Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - celebration of art

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

The longer the strange woman stood there, the more things turned gray and black around her. It was a peculiar ability, but it certainly made her seem like Death walking. Perhaps she was nothing but a spectre in the halls, but Corr didn't mind. She gave everyone a fair chance until they showed her otherwise. So far, the mare didn't pose any threats, although Hāsta felt the opposite. She could see the crow backing further away.

"Don't be rude!" Corr scolded her companion with her telepathy.
"She's literally killing everything she touches!"
"Maybe she can't help it. You don't know what she goes through."

The woman, who introduced herself as Thana, began to paint with several bright colors. It was a stark contrast to herself, but it just further proved Corr's point to Hāsta.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Thana!" She replied with a large grin. "I haven't lived in Terrastella for very long - or Novus at all for that matter - but it's a fine place I'd say."

Thana turns to Corr's painting then and asks about it. There was something about her that seemed… sad, and it made Corr feel very sorry for her.

"Ah, this is a pine tree. Haven't quite gotten to the leaves yet, I kind of paint what my third eye tells me. It seems it wants me to paint the action first," she explained, taking a few moments to look over her work so far. Then, she took some yellow paint and began to work on the streaks of lightning colliding with the tree. Images of fire flashed in her mind and the loud CRACK of the tree when the lightning made contact. It reminded her of something.

"Are you familiar with Tarot at all?" Corr asked Thana, looking back over at the woman in between brush strokes.

@Thana

"Speaking"
credits

Messages In This Thread
celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 04-07-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 04-12-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 05-06-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 05-16-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 06-18-2019, 10:52 AM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 07-06-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 07-15-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 08-05-2019, 09:35 PM