Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - if i were a painting

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

The crow witch made her way across the room, feeling the buzz of the mead in her body. Her mind was a little muddled, but not too much that she could not do basic functions. She did feel even more happier than usual though.

After speaking with a unique woman, Hāsta was relieved that they had gotten up and went elsewhere. For whatever reason, her companion was terrified of Thana, but Corr saw nothing wrong with the woman. She was just a big baby and liked to complain about everything. Well, Corr was not ready to leave the party just yet and another woman sitting nearby caught her attention. It seemed she had just sat down to draw so there was not much yet on her paper.

"Mind if I take a seat here, dear?" she asked, gesturing next to the woman. She was vaguely familiar, but Corr had not yet learned all of the names within the Dusk Court, even those who may have a higher rank within the Court. She spent most of her time in her home out in the swamp, which was another reason these festivities were so great. Now she could start to meet others within her Court and maybe make some friends (or customers for her readings). Either way worked just fine for her.

"My name is Corrdelia Maude," she introduced herself with a warm smile. Hāsta flew over and landed on the table, then made a disapproving sound. "And this is my companion, Hāsta, but pay her no mind. She tends to be grumpy about everything."

In response, the crow fluffed her feathers and looked at Corr angrily (or at least, as angry as a crow could look). The mare simply laughed and playfully nudged her with her nose.

"What are you thinking of drawing?" she asked curiously.

@Fiona

"Speaking"
credits

Messages In This Thread
if i were a painting - by Fiona - 04-26-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 05-12-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 05-14-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 05-19-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 08-14-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 08-21-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 09-03-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 09-05-2019, 10:02 PM