Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - if i were a painting

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

Fortunately, the woman did not mind her company and gestured for Corr to take the seat next to her. What came unexpectedly was how the woman responded back. With a pen and paper, her words came through. Her name was Fiona and she was born mute. It made Corr's heart sink.

"Oh you poor dear. Well, no worries of course. My apologies for talking so much! I tend to get carried away at times," she replied with a chuckle. Hāsta let out a "hrmph" through their telepathy and she made a face at the bird. Corr would need to make sure not to overwhelm Fiona with all her rambling or else the girl would likely struggle to keep up with writing.

When the conversation changed to Fiona's drawing, she gave off the title and the image became a little more clear. "Ah, yes, the cliffs have such a beautiful view. I have not spent much time out there just yet, but it is very picturesque indeed. I look forward to seeing your finished work!" From the brush strokes, it was clear this woman had a good eye and was very talented. She wondered if she had more paintings stashed away somewhere to share with others.

The woman then asked if Corr was an artist and this made her light up immediately. She unraveled the paper by her side from the painting she finished earlier to show off to Fiona. It held a much darker tone than her companion's. Front and center was a single pine tree with lightning striking it from both sides. There were two splits in the tree where the lightning hit, one towards the top and the other a little further down. Small flames went upwards from the breaks in the trunk to show the tree lit up by fire. The tree was a white silhouette among the black of a night sky.

"I'm not sure if you're familiar with tarot, but this represents The Tower," she explained, taking in her artwork again and the meaning of the card. In general, it bore a lot of powerful and often negative meaning, but she went with her intuition when she painted. "I don't paint too often, but when I do, it's usually when my third eye is open and I can really connect with the spirit realm. They're sending a heavy message this time indeed.." She drifted off, becoming lost in thought. Whatever the reason for this card's presence would likely come to light soon enough. They would all need to be cautious.

@Fiona hopefully Corr doesn't freak her out too much xD

"Speaking"
credits

Messages In This Thread
if i were a painting - by Fiona - 04-26-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 05-12-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 05-14-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 05-19-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 08-14-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 08-21-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 09-03-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 09-05-2019, 10:02 PM