Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - if i were a painting

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

It's no surprise to Corr when Fiona writes that she hasn't heard of tarot before. If anything, it's more enjoyable when someone isn't aware so she can teach them about it.

"That's alright, not many have," she replies, taking a moment to process a way to explain it all more simply. "Well, in a nutshell, it's a form of divination. So one may use it to understand what their future could hold, but it also gives good insight into the Self." She feels rather proud of her explanation and smiles at the other mare. "I, uh, don't want to toot my own horn but tarot is one of my specialties. If you ever want a reading, just find my little home in the swamp!" Corr hopes Fiona may take her up on the offer, but unfortunately not everyone saw the value in tarot like she did.

When she's asked what she would make now, the question actually stumps her. "You know… I'm not sure. This one took quite a bit of my time and energy already," she admits. The thought hadn't occurred to her to paint something else, but well, who said they were only allowed to do one painting tonight? She takes a sip of her mead and gathers new supplies in the neighboring seat. "Maybe I could try to get the Spirits to show me something more pleasant?" she adds, then takes a few deep breaths. Grounding herself was important when communicating with the Spirit realm. Although, it was either the mead or the Spirits deciding not to show her anything else because her mind was coming up blank.

With a perplexed look, Corr turns back to Fiona and notices a flash of color around the woman. It was something that happened off and on with her magic in relation to others' auras. She certainly is no expert on it just yet, but it sparks an idea.

"How about I paint you? I'm just learning to read auras, but I can see some beautiful shades of light green around you," she says warmly. In her own Corr way, it is a compliment, even if Fiona may not fully understand what it means.

@Fiona <3

"Speaking"
credits

Messages In This Thread
if i were a painting - by Fiona - 04-26-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 05-12-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 05-14-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 05-19-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 08-14-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 08-21-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 09-03-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 09-05-2019, 10:02 PM