Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - it's fire, it's freedom, it's flooding open [RAID]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Avis [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 3
Signos: 200
Inactive Character

It's about time that we set it off
Red lights, I could never stop
She was there, watching, waiting; hung back and wrapped up tightly in the arms of the quiet shadows, she was but a blurred figure that stood unrecognizable in the blackness of the whispering secrets. Her meeting with Raum was not only a reunion, but the admission of requiring her help--help she was all to happy to give. He told her of their plans, let her in on their monstrous act of burning down Denocte, supply store by store. She merely batted her eyes at him and agreed to follow along, promising to do all he wished of her. Her task then was simple: given the names and locations of those committing the crimes, she was to seek them out and watch them act. Her one goal was to stay until the end of each, ensure their mission went smoothly, and then report back to the Blood King with her findings. Already one had done the deed and she was there much like she was with Targwyn now, unknowingly to the painted-faced mare, lurking, observing.

Not a soul was around--quite possibly all sleeping neatly in their beds for the night, since the dark hours were already well underway at that point--and the guards hadn't noticed the group slipping past through the streets. So it was only them and Manon as she was there to witness their transgressions while the moon bared all and the soft pale light shone down upon them, lighting their way to a path lined with thorns. She appeared quite manic, the one setting the matches aflame and throwing them upon the packed supplies, smiling wickedly with no moment's hesitation before destroying sustenance that would have provided support for many. Perhaps the red-splashed girl with the glinting twig crown was not so different, though, for she was just as likely to thieve against her own.

Targwyn tossed the last of her lit matches and faded away into the growing night as easily as she had come. Left behind her was a thrashing fire that licked up all it had come into contact with, hungry and everlasting in its desire to consume. Without expressing much emotion, Manon stayed long enough to catch sight of a massive dragon flying above, its body blocking out the moon for but a second, and when it came into focus there was no denying whose it was; there were two pinprick figures upon its back, and it didn't take but a moment for her to identify at least one rider: Isra was back in Denocte. With her was a pastel palomino boy with hair even lighter and voluminous than the assassin's (perhaps she was slightly jealous in the feminine beauty he carried in such a masculine body), but one she didn't recognize. It was of no real importance to her, since she was merely only there to take watch of the fire and the one who started it, so she slipped even further back into the shadows as her blurred-out figure disappeared entirely and the chaos before her had only just begun.

Two down.
CREDITS

manon was tasked with 'checking in' on their progress. this is just a little side reply, no one should be able to see her or even know that she was there <3

TO LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT
TO SAY AND DO WHATEVER I PLEASE
click for character page

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's fire, it's freedom, it's flooding open [RAID] - by Manon - 04-30-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: it's fire, it's freedom, it's flooding open [RAID] - by Ipomoea - 05-01-2019, 01:26 AM