Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - this is a call to action

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Rhone had spent his morning up on the cliffs, something he had grown quite accustomed to as of late. It was peaceful up there. It allowed him to think and clear his mind, to feel free and unbridled. But it wasn’t something he could do all day. While he enjoyed the feeling of being utterly free, reality would have to come at some point. And so, the bay had begun to head back home to gather some supplies so he could continue on about his mission to help Dusk Court grow and blossom again.

Just as he was leaving the small apartment he called his home, Rhone had set course for the fields. He supposed that he could probably start there and add some flowers and another sapling. But as he was walking through the streets of the city, something caught his attention. There were raised voices about something.

Not able to really hear what was being said, Rhone stepped a little closer. Up ahead he could see the appearance of two soldiers who he didn’t personally know and Erd. But as he got closer, he didn’t recognize the voice coming from who he thought was Erd. Only when he was a little closer did he realize it was Ard, not Erd, who was raising a fuss.

By the time he came upon the trio, he gathered that Erd was missing and Ard was severely distressed. While he was no member of the Halcyon, he would offer his help in any way he could. He wasn’t sure what he could do to help, but he would certainly try. "Ard, I will help you find him. While I am no soldier, I will do my best." He had been a soldier at one point, but he had retired from that life. He was here to rebuild Dusk. But he supposed that now, Dusk needed him for a different purpose than planting flowers and shrubs. He was needed to help find a friend.

@Theodosia @Marisol @Ard

Messages In This Thread
this is a call to action - by Ard - 05-13-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: this is a call to action - by Theodosia - 05-13-2019, 09:05 AM
RE: this is a call to action - by Marisol - 05-13-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: this is a call to action - by Ard - 05-13-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: this is a call to action - by Rhone - 05-15-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: this is a call to action - by Theodosia - 05-19-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: this is a call to action - by Marisol - 06-09-2019, 09:58 PM
RE: this is a call to action - by Ard - 06-24-2019, 06:27 AM
RE: this is a call to action - by Rhone - 06-28-2019, 06:40 AM
RE: this is a call to action - by Theodosia - 07-04-2019, 01:19 PM