Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Does heaven have a plan for you?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cassilyn

The ivory coated woman moved down the street and she couldn’t help but admire the exotic atmosphere around her. The rich colors of the tapestries and the brilliant hues of the many jewels that were scattered delicately across the market. However, she found herself drawn continuously to the petite dragons that were sprawled about, literally everywhere. The small smile that found her face surprised her and she couldn’t help but wonder why she was so drawn to them. Maybe it was because they seemed as fantastical and unreal as her life in Cirrus had been.

Cassilyn was drawn from her thoughts as the silver man who accompanied her began to speak once again. His smooth voice moved easily over her skin and she turned her gaze to him once more. A smile appeared as he spoke of books and she wasn’t sure he’d ever understand how much she agreed with him. Books were a shelter from the world, a place where she could indulge in the hopes and dreams of fictional characters and worlds. The library would always be a safe place for her and by the sounds of it, the library in Dawn was the safest and quietest library in this world.
But, it was not his comments of the library that caused her to pause for a moment. Her very heart seemed to stop in her chest and that sharp pain suddenly returned. Cassi inhaled and her verdant eyes closed for a moment as her legs continued to carry her forward faithfully.
“Now that is a difficult question to answer, for more then one reason,” the woman spoke softly to her companion.
It truly was difficult to explain the circumstances of her past, she didn’t remember much, except for the Brothers who had smiled at her before she’d landed on earth.
“Prepare yourself, for this may not be easy to grasp,” she admitted with a quiet laugh.

“I don’t remember much, just a beautiful city in another realm,” the woman started as the pair continued through the night.
“I was happy but I do not remember how I got there…” she paused. “It was wonderful there and I can never describe what I saw,” she explained as her face wrinkled in concentration.
“But, the Brothers, otherwise known as the Creators, they were kind to me,” and then she said. “I will never understand the words they said to me but when I awoke, I was here,” Cassilyn finished. Her heart ached for a moment but she did not feel sad. The woman lifted her eyes and looked at her new friend for a long moment.
“The Brothers… before I left, they told me I was getting another chance,” the damsel cloaked in alabaster stalled for a moment as she mulled over that fact.
“What could that mean if I don’t remember anything before that?” she asked him. Perhaps he’d have some opinion on her strange history.

“Anyways,” she continued with a laugh. “Enough about that, where are you from Lasairian?”

Tag: @Lasairian
OOC: I love this budding friendship c:

Messages In This Thread
Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-13-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Lasairian - 05-13-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-13-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Lasairian - 05-13-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-14-2019, 12:54 AM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Lasairian - 05-14-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-14-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Lasairian - 05-14-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-15-2019, 12:11 PM