Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - in the moonlit snow lives a secret

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 1
Signos: 1,020
Inactive Character

These scars long have yearned for your tender caress
To bind our fortunes, damn what the stars own
There are many words that could describe the woman as she turns to face him, but one stands above the rest as he looks on at her; ethereal. Something about her seems otherworldly, and yet impossibly ordinary at the same time. The feeling isn’t one he can remember experiencing nor thinking in the past, and so for the time being he plays it off on a simple lack of proper rest as well as the anomalous temple.

Pupiless eyes track skyward as she speaks of her dragon, looking on as he wound effortlessly through the sky as though it belonged to him. Perhaps it did, in a way, for who would dare to cast somebody like him from it?

“I cannot fault him,” Kratos speaks as he returns his glacial gaze back to her, “I’ve always felt they covet some kind of secret from us. Maybe he’ll be the one to finally uncover it.”

As she reaches out toward him, there was a moment of hesitation from Kratos before he shifted to return her kindred form of greeting. This land was different than the one he had come from, foreign in its customs, he had quickly learned, but he did his best to acclimate to them. “I am Kratos,” he returns with a terse nod of his head, “A pleasure, Isra.” From atop the first gentle curve of his horn came a trill as Pryna crept further down, bright eyes of lavender looking from him to Isra before she puffed up a little, attempting the best smile she could conjure, and from Kratos’ lungs escaped a gentle sigh. “And this is Pryna. We are new to Denocte, simply trying to find our place in this nook of the world.”

"Speaking."

@Isra <3 Sorry for the wait!

credits

Messages In This Thread
in the moonlit snow lives a secret - by Isra - 05-14-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: in the moonlit snow lives a secret - by Isra - 05-24-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: in the moonlit snow lives a secret - by Kratos - 07-05-2019, 06:33 AM
RE: in the moonlit snow lives a secret - by Isra - 07-14-2019, 07:47 PM