Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Don't you worry child.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cassilyn

~

She’d lost herself in thought and suddenly she was back in Cirrus. The memories were so rich and vivid and while she lived in the past, the ache in her chest disappeared. That was where she was comfortable, that was where she had been happy. So why was she here? Why hadn’t she remained there? Or was it all some dream?
And then, she was back in the hall, the pain in her ribcage had returned and so had her disappointment. Cassilyn wanted nothing more to be at peace, to be happy and perhaps to find meaning. At this point, she felt as though she would never find such things in this world, especially since she’d continued to become lost, over and over. The alabaster woman was discouraged and exhausted and for once, she felt as though there was no reason to fight for this new life.

But, she was easily drawn away from that thought as a stranger appeared before her. A chill rushed down her spine as her pale eyes settled on the figure before her. He was much larger than her with chocolate skin and the most severe green eyes she'd ever seen. The antlers that sprouted from his head were soft with velvet and littered with trinkets. An earthy aroma came from him and she was suddenly alert, her tiredness gone as she lifted her wings a bit higher. There was something about him that intrigued her but also scared her maybe because he carried himself so…. confidently? 

The words that poured from his dark maw were silky smooth and laced in something she couldn't identify. He seemed to have nice enough intentions and a smile spread across her lips as she continued to analyze the situation.
“Yes, I think I’d like that,” the ivory coated lady spoke, her words honest and kind.
However, something stirred inside her as she stared at the antlered man, there was something wild about him, something feral.
“I think I need a bed,” she mumbled as she lowered her eyes for a moment and stared at the shiny floor.

“Do you have any idea how to get out of this place? It’s so… loud,” Cassilyn said as she glanced at the walls around her. She couldn’t help but feel suffocated here, there was no sky and no stars and she doubted she could even open her wings.
“I miss sunshine and blooming flowers,” the girl explained with a soft sigh, her eyes lifted once again to the pools of emerald that waited for her on his handsome face. Somehow, and she didn’t know how, she felt like he’d understand her predicament.
~

OOC: This is so awkward, I wasn’t even sure how she’d handle him and she didn’t either c:
Tag: @Septimus

Messages In This Thread
Don't you worry child. - by Cassilyn - 05-14-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Don't you worry child. - by Septimus - 05-15-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: Don't you worry child. - by Cassilyn - 05-17-2019, 10:07 PM
RE: Don't you worry child. - by Septimus - 06-19-2019, 08:04 PM