Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Dusk Court  - Below Zero

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 44 — Threads: 4
Signos: 1,485
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 6 [Year 498 Summer] // 15.2 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Character Application

Player: @Dyzzie
Referred By: --- Followed a random ad.
Characters: First Character
Are all characters active? N/A
When was your last character approved? N/A
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? Yes

Name: Below Zero
Birth season: Summer
Court: Dusk

Health: 13
Attack: 7

Items: Character Pass
Restricted Item Redemption Post: Redemption Post for Character Pass
Incentives: I had to double check incentives, but I think there is incentives for both Dusk Court and Entertainer. In which case (if there is both), Breeding: Twins; and Breeding: Guaranteed Pregnancy. If just one - then the Guaranteed Pregnancy is fine :)
Other: Much of her design has been spoken with to Ink about prior to me joining (I wanted to make sure she'd be okay with her unique design. The only thing not spoken about where the dual breathing (lungs and gills, gills capable of being closed up when on land), as I had forgotten about them.

~~~

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 59 — Threads: 4
Signos: 4,060
Administrator

Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

This is such a unique character?! So happy to see them around <3

@Asterion is the Dusk Court Sovereign!

I’ve sent you +20 signos for her visual reference, as well as the two Breeding items (you were right, you qualify for both incentives c: ). In addition the dual breathing is also covered under the Character Pass, so no worries about that! I'll be adding her Passive Magic to the Records shortly. <3

~~~