Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Peace in the Sea of Grass

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart
“It is, I should really watch it more.” Uzi smiled and nodded, her warm brown eyes drifting to the colors of the sky once again. "It is probably a sight that most dont even pay attention to. The painting that hangs in the sky for only a short time... It is often taken for granted and forgotten about." For a moment, she felt like a wise poet... then the shyness crept back in and made her pause. Thankfully, the heat of embarrassment didnt show on her pristine white face. "Well... that was a bit more rambling than I intended." She chuckled softly as she swung her gaze back to the striking mare.

“Halcyon Commander Marisol,” Halcyon... Halcyon... The word bounced through her mind as she tried to place a hoof on where she had heard it before. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I regret to say that I am not completely familiar with the Halcyon. I have kept to myself since my mother brought me to the court. Mostly it has been training to be a soldier and helping those that need help. I know what it is to be unable to help yourself and needing assistance." She was a bit more wordy than usual that morning, a fact that made her flick an ear back and silently chastise herself. Nobody wanted to hear her entire life story! Why blab it and make a fool of herself?

“What brings you out here?” Uzi paused and considered the question. Shrugging, she smiled. "It is my day off... no training or anything to keep me from enjoying the dawn. Yourself?" The warming sun felt like heaven on her back as she adjusted her stance to let it hit more fully. "It seems that I am still struggling to fit in, even after a few years. It is easier to be alone and find peace, instead of shoving myself into everything and annoying others." The last was said with an air of frustrated amusement. She had swore that she would never become her brother and his obnoxious tendencies.

"Speaking."
@Marisol
Notes: So sorry about delay!
credits

Messages In This Thread
Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 07-01-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Marisol - 07-03-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 07-07-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Marisol - 07-10-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 07-29-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Marisol - 09-08-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 10-21-2019, 05:57 PM