Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - fresh as morning dew

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camillia

Camillia

The mare's prediction hadn't been wrong. Camillia felt she was being watched a moment before the stranger approached. It was an easy feeling to have in such a large castle though. There had surely been others that had seen her but due to the unfriendly air often about her might have turned away. The man approached, his bouncing off the walls before she could see him. She tried to loosen herself, with the unfamiliar place and new stranger she was pulled like a taut bow. Her form shifted towards him and her ears pricked in his direction. Void-like eyes passed over the gleaming man. He was much too pretty for her tastes, his brightness contrasted with her dull, dark coat. She wondered if his personality matched his looks, he already seemed to amiable to her. But that was just her finding something to complain about. It was a bad habit.

"I haven't been in a place such as this. It'll be strange to live here." She trailed off, getting distracted by the thought of waking up in these walls and not out in the open. She doubted these horses had to worry about wolves or even whether their was enough food. She had found the easy life. If she could just deal with socializing and "making nice".

"My name is Camillia, I'm the new medic and I don't really know where I'm going or what to do. I know my stuff but I've never been a proper medic, especially in such a large herd." She looked over him again, now curious of him and what he did. "Are you one of those entertainers? I imagined one to look as showy as you," she said bluntly. It wasn't an insult or a compliment, just the straightforward honesty Camillia was known for.

@August

Messages In This Thread
fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 07-24-2019, 04:02 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by August - 07-24-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 07-25-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Katniss - 07-30-2019, 04:47 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by August - 07-31-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 08-01-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Katniss - 08-05-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by August - 08-06-2019, 10:45 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 08-11-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Katniss - 08-14-2019, 04:09 AM